We are currently looking for contributing writers for our blog. If you’re passionate about sustainable living and finding solutions to plastic pollution, we want to hear from you. Get in touch with email@example.com and tell us your article idea.
Below you will find the submission guidelines.
- rePurpose content aims to educate and inspire our readers.
- The rePurpose writing style is down to earth, conversational and fun, while always grounded in evidence and educational without being condescending. For inspiration, check out this blog.
- rePurpose content should be well-researched and include references to back up our claims.
- Geopolitical: Recycling does not end at separating your waste. Plastic is exported to Global South where countries struggle to manage it due to poor infrastructure and regulation.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle: We acknowledge recycling is not the end solution, but remains an important component of the solution to plastic pollution.
- Conscious living: We offer tips for reducing and reusing and generally living a low impact lifestyle.
- Blog article length: ~700 words (give or take depending on the topic)
- Use headings and short paragraphs throughout – content should be clear, concise and easy to digest.
- Please include at least one image to accompany your article. We recommend unsplash for free stock images.
- Please provide a few sentences as your bio, including any expertise in the field you may have.
- Please provide any social links if you have any.
- Please provide a headshot image for the bio.